Cash Management is a robust, flexible online finance management solution for businesses. With Cash Management, you can monitor, manage and maximize your company's financial strategy with surprising ease. All your company needs to put this powerful tool to work for your business is a commercial checking account. More information, please contact your First American representative.
Cash Management Benefits:
- Added Convenience - Track, manage and balance account limits from a single location.
- Improved Forecasting - Up-to-the-minute balance alerts, book transfer notifications and transaction processing notifications help forecast and plan.
- Greater Flexibility and Security - Multi-user permissions settings provided added security.
- Enhance Efficiency - Manage multiple business needs from one online location.
- Manage end-user's functions (access to accounts and services, transaction limits and transaction approval capability)
Account Reconciliation and Positive Pay
- Upload/input issues register (to be downloaded to First American Bank)
- Change/delete issue register
- Submit exception decisions to First American Bank
- Download and print exception decisions
- Entire check image available in Account Detail
- View, print and save front and back of check images
- Wire Transfer
- Originate domestic wire transfers
- Set daily maximum limits (per day) and per transaction amount limits
- Increased security through use of dual approval routing
- Originate templates or free-form (one time) and batch wires
- Submit Investigation Request(s) for wires already processed
- ACH Origination
- Payroll, vendor, and cash concentration ACH transaction types
- Addenda Information
- Transaction and daily limits
- Increased security through use of dual approval routing and token-generated passcodes
- Keep business accounts at a pre-determined target balance level
- Designate "From" account to automatically transfer the funds into and/or out of
- System reviews on a regular basis to see if balance condition is met
- Recurring Book Transfers
- Schedule book transfers as recurring or one-time
- First American Bank determines which accounts are available for book transfer debits, credits and overdrafts to accommodate zero balance accounts
- Real-Time and Summary - Customers can receive real-time detail and summary reports on all accounts held at First American Bank including loan and DDA. Other reports include ad hoc statements and general summaries.
- Custom Reports - Each user has the ability to define reporting parameters at any interval. This includes transaction filtering including debit, credit and ACH debits/credits
- Export - Quicken, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, HTML, and comma-delimited
- Balance Alerts - Communication for balance alerts and pre-defined balance conditions.
- Stop Payments - Submit real-time Stop Pay requests then receive status updates automatically.
- Check reorders
- Account research
- Photocopy requests
- Change order forms
Monthly fees vary in price depending on the amount of activity. Basic fees are:
- $30 month for access to Cash Management.
- $5 to process each ACH file
- $0.05 per item fee on individual entries
- $0.05 per ACH transaction (per person on a payroll)
- Fees may be included in regular account analysis